As Montessori educators we emphasize accessibility and independence for children. The Sous-Chef Toddler Tower is designed with those ideas in mind. It’s a Montessori step stool!
Having the Sous-Chef Toddler Tower in your home is a great apparatus to involve your child in the “everyday” work of the household, as well as being a fantastic helper in the kitchen! It is tall but sturdy like a tower and learning is easy since your child is close to the action. Children can test and grow their abilities alongside with you while helping you wash dishes and prepare meals.
- Thoughtfully designed to be beautiful in your home and take up the least amount of space.
- Made from durable Baltic Birch so it can be assembled, disassembled, and adjusted according to your child’s needs.
- The natural materials have a smooth finish for safety and ease of cleaning.
- Tapered legs give it a solid foundation without taking up too much space, and an adjustable platform makes it appropriate for a wide variety of ages.
- Adjustable platform with (3) three heights for standing
- Flat, easy to climb steps with grip tape
- Tapered design for additional stability
- Handles for easy movement and entry for children
- Removable dowel that pops into place
- Easy tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Solid sides that reduce climbing onto the counter
- Beautiful Birch Ply construction
- Finished for easy cleaning
- Narrow platform gaps for easier cleaning
- Guard Plate for children under 32" height
- Made in the USA
- 34.5" H x 17.5" W x 17.5" D (at the base) The top of the tower measures 10.5" W x 10"D (inside dimensions)
- Weighs 20lbs.
- Adjustable Platform Heights are 12", 15", and 18"